In the premises of the Serbian-Korean IT Center, State Qualifying Examinations were held for candidates with higher education and candidates with secondary education, as well as professional exams for inspectors. Everything is going in accordance with the recommended measures for prevention and suppression of the spread of the infectious disease Covid 19, and the SKIP center is preparing for a new cycle of examinations. As a reminder, from July 1, 2020, all state bodies can register their employees for taking the State Qualifying Examination and the Examination for registrars online, through a new software solution developed by the Ministry of Public Administration and Local Self-Government with the support of the ITE Office. The access point to this system is the only administrative place on the MPALSG website, and the introduction of an electronic application for the exam for inspectors is being prepared.
- ОКО 70 ХИЉАДА ГРАЂАНА УСПЕШНО ЗАВРШИЛО ОБУКЕ У СКИП ЦЕНТРУ ОД ЊЕГОВОГ ОТВАРАЊА ДО ДАНАС
- ПЕТ ГОДИНА РАДА СКИП ЦЕНТРА
- ДЕЛЕГАЦИЈА МИНИСТАРСТВА ЗА ИНФОРМАЦИОНО ДРУШТВО И АДМИНИСТРАЦИЈУ РЕПУБЛИКЕ СЕВЕРНЕ МАКЕДОНИЈЕ У ПОСЕТИ СКИП-У
- РЕПУБЛИКА СРБИЈА НАПРЕДОВАЛА КА СВЕТСКОМ ВРХУ У РАЗВИЈЕНОСТИ ЕЛЕКТРОНСКЕ УПРАВЕ
- ОСНАЖИВАЊЕ ЖЕНСКОГ БИЗНИСА УЗ ПОМОЋ ГУГЛА