The Minister of Public Administration and Local Self-Government, Branko Ružić, today signed contracts with 10 cities and municipalities, which shall start using the “e-Notice Board” application, initiated by the Ministry of Public Administration and Local Self-Government, as part of a pilot project. The SKIP Center held a training for administrators of local municipalities (Sombor, Zrenjanin, Krusevac, Kragujevac, City Municipality of Cukarica Belgrade, City Municipality of Savski Venac Belgrade, Backa Topola, Ub, Lebane, City Municipality of Palilula Nis) where they had the opportunity to learn how to work in the application “e-Notice Board” which is intended for internal informing employees about public administration reform and informing them about their rights, obligations, as well as opportunities for training and advancement. After the pilot project in these 10 cities and municipalities, the plan is for the application to be available during the next year for all employees in public administration.
- DELEGACIJA MINISTARSTVA ZA INFORMACIONO DRUŠTVO I ADMINISTRACIJU REPUBLIKE SEVERNE MAKEDONIJE U POSETI SKIP-U
- REPUBLIKA SRBIJA NAPREDOVALA KA SVETSKOM VRHU U RAZVIJENOSTI ELEKTRONSKE UPRAVE
- OSNAŽIVANJE ŽENSKOG BIZNISA UZ POMOĆ GUGLA
- Novi SKIP centar u Nišu biće dizajniran po ugledu na SKIP centar u Beogradu
- SKIP CENTAR: PRIJAVITE SE NA BESPLATNU OBUKU ZA RAD U PROGRAMU „POWER POINT“