On the occasion of marking the 30th anniversary of the establishment of diplomatic relations between the Republic of Korea and the Republic of Serbia, the director of the Seoul City Administration, Mr. Li Weon Mok, visited the Serbian-Korean Information Access Center and had a talk with the State Secretary of the Ministry of Public Administration and Local Self-Governent Bojan Stevic. During the visit, they discussed about smart solutions for city services. “Through the concept of “open data” and through the eGovernment Development Programme, we are introducing the concept of eCity. In order for the implementation of eCity to begin, it is of high importance that as many institutions as possible have open data, because that would contribute to the creation of smart city solutions and useful services for citizens without large financial investments and time, “said State Secretary Bojan Stevic. Both sides agreed that the goal of the Public Administration is to transform into a digital service that all citizens can address to via Internet with absolute trust. Only in this way can the administration be the initiator of development.
- DELEGACIJA MINISTARSTVA ZA INFORMACIONO DRUŠTVO I ADMINISTRACIJU REPUBLIKE SEVERNE MAKEDONIJE U POSETI SKIP-U
- REPUBLIKA SRBIJA NAPREDOVALA KA SVETSKOM VRHU U RAZVIJENOSTI ELEKTRONSKE UPRAVE
- OSNAŽIVANJE ŽENSKOG BIZNISA UZ POMOĆ GUGLA
- Novi SKIP centar u Nišu biće dizajniran po ugledu na SKIP centar u Beogradu
- SKIP CENTAR: PRIJAVITE SE NA BESPLATNU OBUKU ZA RAD U PROGRAMU „POWER POINT“