The newly appointed Secretary of the Embassy of the Republic of Korea, Garam Lee, and Mr. Junyob Park visited the Serbian-Korean Information Access Center, where they talked with representatives of the Ministry of Public Administration and Local Self-Government about current and future forms of cooperation in the field of digitalization. It was emphasized at the meeting that the Serbian-Korean Information Access Center is an excellent example of good cooperation between the two countries in the field of information and communication technologies, but that it is important to continue further investment in this area in order to achieve even better results.
- IN THE ENCOUNTER OF "HOUR OF CODE": FREE WORKSHOPS FOR LOWER GRADE ELEMENTARY SCHOOL STUDENTS
- FREE KOREAN LANGUAGE SCHOOL STARTS AT THE SKIP CENTER
- DELEGATION OF THE REPUBLIC OF KOREA VISITING THE BEST IT ACCESS CENTER IN THE WORLD
- SECOND SKIP CENTER OPEND IN SERBIA IN THE CITY OF NIŠ
- A FREE WORKSHOP FOR CHILDREN IN SKIP CENTER