The newly appointed Secretary of the Embassy of the Republic of Korea, Garam Lee, and Mr. Junyob Park visited the Serbian-Korean Information Access Center, where they talked with representatives of the Ministry of Public Administration and Local Self-Government about current and future forms of cooperation in the field of digitalization. It was emphasized at the meeting that the Serbian-Korean Information Access Center is an excellent example of good cooperation between the two countries in the field of information and communication technologies, but that it is important to continue further investment in this area in order to achieve even better results.
- SKIP CENTAR: PRIJAVITE SE NA BESPLATNU OBUKU ZA RAD U PROGRAMU „POWER POINT“
- SKIP CENTAR SIMBOL SARADNJE REPUBLIKE SRBIJE I KOREJE
- NEDELJA PARTNERSTVA ZA OTVORENU UPRAVU: U SKIP CENTRU OBUKE ZA KORIŠĆENJE PORTALA EKONSULTACIJE
- REPUBLIKA KOREJA I MDULS: NOVI PROJEKTI DOKAZ SU USPEŠNOG PARTNERSTVA
- SKIP CENTRU ZLATNA PLAKETA ZA NAJBOLJI INFORMATIČKO PRISTUPNI CENTAR U SVETU