Today, the first training for Ministry of Trade, Tourism and Telecommunications for eTourist application was held in the SKIP Center. Employees of the Ministry of Trade, Tourism and Telecommunications will have the opportunity to learn how to use this information system in the field of hospitality and tourism, which combines all the data on caterers and catering facilities for accommodation in the Republic of Serbia. eTourist is a mandatory and free system available via the Internet without the need for installation on a computer.
- FREE KOREAN LANGUAGE SCHOOL STARTS AT THE SKIP CENTER
- DELEGATION OF THE REPUBLIC OF KOREA VISITING THE BEST IT ACCESS CENTER IN THE WORLD
- SECOND SKIP CENTER OPEND IN SERBIA IN THE CITY OF NIŠ
- A FREE WORKSHOP FOR CHILDREN IN SKIP CENTER
- THE ANNIVERSARY OF WIKIPEDIA IN THE SERBIAN LANGUAGE WAS CELEBRATED IN THE SKIP CENTER