After the completion of the first external evaluation of the Public Administration Reform Strategy, the gained experiences with recommendations were presented today at the Serbian-Korean Information Access Center within the Ministry of Public Administration and Local Self-Government. The conference is conducted under the Project “Support to Public Administration Reform (Complementary Support under the Sector Reform Contract)” and the Public Administration Reform Group within the MPALSG. As the effectiveness of each evaluation process depends on several factors – such as defining the purpose of the evaluation, objectives and process design, key issues and evaluation plan – at the conference it was discussed about lessons learned and their impact on future assessments and evaluations for maximum applicability.
- DELEGACIJA MINISTARSTVA ZA INFORMACIONO DRUŠTVO I ADMINISTRACIJU REPUBLIKE SEVERNE MAKEDONIJE U POSETI SKIP-U
- REPUBLIKA SRBIJA NAPREDOVALA KA SVETSKOM VRHU U RAZVIJENOSTI ELEKTRONSKE UPRAVE
- OSNAŽIVANJE ŽENSKOG BIZNISA UZ POMOĆ GUGLA
- Novi SKIP centar u Nišu biće dizajniran po ugledu na SKIP centar u Beogradu
- SKIP CENTAR: PRIJAVITE SE NA BESPLATNU OBUKU ZA RAD U PROGRAMU „POWER POINT“