Serbian-Korean Information Access Center is equipped with modern technological devices as well as with high speed internet that allows our guests maximum comfort while attending our trainings and conferences. Since the free trainings and seminars we organize in the field of e-Government and programming are very popular, we have made it easier for participants to access the Wi-Fi network by simply scanning the QR code, so they no longer have to ask for information for Internet access or manually enter usernames and passwords. QR code plates are displayed on several places in the Center, and some of them additionally contain information for manual connection to the Internet so that users who do not have QR code readers on their devices can use Wi-Fi. NOTE: If the camera on your phone or tablet does not have the option to scan the qr code, you need to download the appropriate application for reading QR codes.
- IN THE ENCOUNTER OF "HOUR OF CODE": FREE WORKSHOPS FOR LOWER GRADE ELEMENTARY SCHOOL STUDENTS
- FREE KOREAN LANGUAGE SCHOOL STARTS AT THE SKIP CENTER
- DELEGATION OF THE REPUBLIC OF KOREA VISITING THE BEST IT ACCESS CENTER IN THE WORLD
- SECOND SKIP CENTER OPEND IN SERBIA IN THE CITY OF NIŠ
- A FREE WORKSHOP FOR CHILDREN IN SKIP CENTER