Today in SKIP Center within the Ministry for Public Administration and Local Self-Government, a workshop was realized within the project “The knowledge transfer in the field of digitization of the public administration in Western Balkan countries” implemented by partners Partnership for prosperity NGO and Ministry of Public Administration and Local Self-Government with SlovakAid support. The workshop discussed the development of competencies in public administration bodies in informing and main legislation, the national concept of public administration and strategic documents transparency, as well as the Digital Transformation Strategy of the Slovak Republic and the involvement of professionals and associations in preparing strategic, conceptual and legislative documents. The participants in the workshop were also addressed by Ms. Helena Zengo – First Secretary at the Embassy of the Slovak Republic in Serbia. “I hope that the successful cooperation between these two countries will continue in the future – having in mind the results already achieved from previous projects that we have implemented together,” said Helena Zengo and wished the participants a successful workshop.
- IN THE ENCOUNTER OF "HOUR OF CODE": FREE WORKSHOPS FOR LOWER GRADE ELEMENTARY SCHOOL STUDENTS
- FREE KOREAN LANGUAGE SCHOOL STARTS AT THE SKIP CENTER
- DELEGATION OF THE REPUBLIC OF KOREA VISITING THE BEST IT ACCESS CENTER IN THE WORLD
- SECOND SKIP CENTER OPEND IN SERBIA IN THE CITY OF NIŠ
- A FREE WORKSHOP FOR CHILDREN IN SKIP CENTER