A workshop on the implementation of the National Quality Assurance Framework within official statistics (NQAF) in Eastern Europe / Central Asia is being held from December 10th – 13th 2019 in the premises of the SKIP Center within the Ministry of Public Administration and Local Self-Government. The organizers of the meeting are the United Nations Statistics Division (UNSD) and the United Nations Economic Commission for Europe (UNECE), and the host is the Statistical Office of the Republic of Serbia. The goal of the workshop is to train participants from national statistical institutions on quality assurance and the development of the National Quality Assurance Framework and its application in the national statistical system, using the new Manual and Quality Assurance Framework of the European Statistical System (ESS QAF). The workshop will provide an overview of the content of the new Manual and global and European quality assurance frameworks. It will then focus on specific topics and tools aimed to the needs of the participating countries.
- IN THE ENCOUNTER OF "HOUR OF CODE": FREE WORKSHOPS FOR LOWER GRADE ELEMENTARY SCHOOL STUDENTS
- FREE KOREAN LANGUAGE SCHOOL STARTS AT THE SKIP CENTER
- DELEGATION OF THE REPUBLIC OF KOREA VISITING THE BEST IT ACCESS CENTER IN THE WORLD
- SECOND SKIP CENTER OPEND IN SERBIA IN THE CITY OF NIŠ
- A FREE WORKSHOP FOR CHILDREN IN SKIP CENTER