A workshop on the implementation of the National Quality Assurance Framework within official statistics (NQAF) in Eastern Europe / Central Asia is being held from December 10th – 13th 2019 in the premises of the SKIP Center within the Ministry of Public Administration and Local Self-Government. The organizers of the meeting are the United Nations Statistics Division (UNSD) and the United Nations Economic Commission for Europe (UNECE), and the host is the Statistical Office of the Republic of Serbia. The goal of the workshop is to train participants from national statistical institutions on quality assurance and the development of the National Quality Assurance Framework and its application in the national statistical system, using the new Manual and Quality Assurance Framework of the European Statistical System (ESS QAF). The workshop will provide an overview of the content of the new Manual and global and European quality assurance frameworks. It will then focus on specific topics and tools aimed to the needs of the participating countries.
- U SKIP centru MDULS-a obeležen jubilej Vikipedije na srpskom jeziku
- OKO 70 HILJADA GRAĐANA USPEŠNO ZAVRŠILO OBUKE U SKIP CENTRU OD NJEGOVOG OTVARANJA DO DANAS
- PET GODINA RADA SKIP CENTRA
- DELEGACIJA MINISTARSTVA ZA INFORMACIONO DRUŠTVO I ADMINISTRACIJU REPUBLIKE SEVERNE MAKEDONIJE U POSETI SKIP-U
- REPUBLIKA SRBIJA NAPREDOVALA KA SVETSKOM VRHU U RAZVIJENOSTI ELEKTRONSKE UPRAVE