Today, in the SKIP Center within the Ministry of Public Administration and Local Self-Government, with the support of the Public Policy Secretariat, the workshop was held with all the representatives from different sectors within the Ministry. At the workshop, a medium-term plan was created by the Ministry of Public Administration and Local Self-Government for the period from 2020. to 2022., which is a comprehensive planning document that connects public policies within the jurisdiction of the Ministry of Public Administration and Local Self-Government with the medium-term expenditure framework. The participants discussed the Ministry’s overall and specific objectives for the next three years, as well as the necessary funds for their achievement.
- FREE KOREAN LANGUAGE SCHOOL STARTS AT THE SKIP CENTER
- DELEGATION OF THE REPUBLIC OF KOREA VISITING THE BEST IT ACCESS CENTER IN THE WORLD
- SECOND SKIP CENTER OPEND IN SERBIA IN THE CITY OF NIŠ
- A FREE WORKSHOP FOR CHILDREN IN SKIP CENTER
- THE ANNIVERSARY OF WIKIPEDIA IN THE SERBIAN LANGUAGE WAS CELEBRATED IN THE SKIP CENTER