The fourth meeting of the Steering Committee of the project “Technical Assistance to Support Social Inclusion of Youth through Innovative, Integrated and Tailored Services” – IPA 2014 funded by the European Union and the Republic of Serbia, was held at the Serbian-Korean Information Access Center. This is one of the most important projects in the field of youth employment support. The goal of the project is to increase employment by improving the activities of young people, also through early acquisition of work experience and entrepreneurial practice, as well as by supporting the initiation of social services users. In addition to the regular gathering of the Board members, the main goals of this meeting were to carefully review the report, assess the implementation of assigned activities and achieve the planned goals. The mentioned project is managed by the Ministry of Finance (Department for Contracting and Financing of European Union Funded Programs), and it is implemented by the Ministry of Labor, Employment, Veteran and Social Policy (the main beneficiary institution) and the Ministry of Youth and Sports.
- DELEGACIJA MINISTARSTVA ZA INFORMACIONO DRUŠTVO I ADMINISTRACIJU REPUBLIKE SEVERNE MAKEDONIJE U POSETI SKIP-U
- REPUBLIKA SRBIJA NAPREDOVALA KA SVETSKOM VRHU U RAZVIJENOSTI ELEKTRONSKE UPRAVE
- OSNAŽIVANJE ŽENSKOG BIZNISA UZ POMOĆ GUGLA
- Novi SKIP centar u Nišu biće dizajniran po ugledu na SKIP centar u Beogradu
- SKIP CENTAR: PRIJAVITE SE NA BESPLATNU OBUKU ZA RAD U PROGRAMU „POWER POINT“