As part of the joint project of the Government of the Republic of Korea and the Republic of Serbia “Center for Cooperation in the Field of e-Government”, the online training “Management of e-Government Projects” began to improve the capacity of RS in planning, implementing and monitoring e-Government projects. The program will last for two weeks and will include lectures on the latest trends and technologies, as well as workshops that will enable participants to apply knowledge and increase work efficiency. The cooperation between the two countries in the field of digitalization and e-Government is traditionally good and the mentioned training is just one in a series of implemented projects by which Serbian government officials will gain knowledge about best practices and be able to apply guidelines for e-Government project management in Serbia.
- SKIP CENTAR: PRIJAVITE SE NA BESPLATNU OBUKU ZA RAD U PROGRAMU „POWER POINT“
- SKIP CENTAR SIMBOL SARADNJE REPUBLIKE SRBIJE I KOREJE
- NEDELJA PARTNERSTVA ZA OTVORENU UPRAVU: U SKIP CENTRU OBUKE ZA KORIŠĆENJE PORTALA EKONSULTACIJE
- REPUBLIKA KOREJA I MDULS: NOVI PROJEKTI DOKAZ SU USPEŠNOG PARTNERSTVA
- SKIP CENTRU ZLATNA PLAKETA ZA NAJBOLJI INFORMATIČKO PRISTUPNI CENTAR U SVETU