As part of the joint project of the Government of the Republic of Korea and the Republic of Serbia “Center for Cooperation in the Field of e-Government”, the online training “Management of e-Government Projects” began to improve the capacity of RS in planning, implementing and monitoring e-Government projects. The program will last for two weeks and will include lectures on the latest trends and technologies, as well as workshops that will enable participants to apply knowledge and increase work efficiency. The cooperation between the two countries in the field of digitalization and e-Government is traditionally good and the mentioned training is just one in a series of implemented projects by which Serbian government officials will gain knowledge about best practices and be able to apply guidelines for e-Government project management in Serbia.
- IN THE ENCOUNTER OF "HOUR OF CODE": FREE WORKSHOPS FOR LOWER GRADE ELEMENTARY SCHOOL STUDENTS
- FREE KOREAN LANGUAGE SCHOOL STARTS AT THE SKIP CENTER
- DELEGATION OF THE REPUBLIC OF KOREA VISITING THE BEST IT ACCESS CENTER IN THE WORLD
- SECOND SKIP CENTER OPEND IN SERBIA IN THE CITY OF NIŠ
- A FREE WORKSHOP FOR CHILDREN IN SKIP CENTER