As part of the joint project of the Government of the Republic of Korea and the Republic of Serbia “Center for Cooperation in the Field of e-Government”, the online training “Management of e-Government Projects” began to improve the capacity of RS in planning, implementing and monitoring e-Government projects. The program will last for two weeks and will include lectures on the latest trends and technologies, as well as workshops that will enable participants to apply knowledge and increase work efficiency. The cooperation between the two countries in the field of digitalization and e-Government is traditionally good and the mentioned training is just one in a series of implemented projects by which Serbian government officials will gain knowledge about best practices and be able to apply guidelines for e-Government project management in Serbia.
- DELEGACIJA MINISTARSTVA ZA INFORMACIONO DRUŠTVO I ADMINISTRACIJU REPUBLIKE SEVERNE MAKEDONIJE U POSETI SKIP-U
- REPUBLIKA SRBIJA NAPREDOVALA KA SVETSKOM VRHU U RAZVIJENOSTI ELEKTRONSKE UPRAVE
- OSNAŽIVANJE ŽENSKOG BIZNISA UZ POMOĆ GUGLA
- Novi SKIP centar u Nišu biće dizajniran po ugledu na SKIP centar u Beogradu
- SKIP CENTAR: PRIJAVITE SE NA BESPLATNU OBUKU ZA RAD U PROGRAMU „POWER POINT“